Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: New Brisnet
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2016, 09:23 AM   #75
JDL

My experience with BRISNET-Twinspire-FYI

Yesterday I received a call from TwinSpre concerning the email below. No reply was provided by Brisnet. I was told by a Rep from Twinspire that I could download the data files I needed from TwinSpires website and it would be charged to my wagering account.

I’ve signed on to my account at TwinSprires..

I just tried to download results files for yesterdays races and I got a screen wanting credit card information. There is nothing on the screen to charge to your wagering account.

Please see screen shot below and advise. (screen shot left of the post)

To: 'player.services@twinspires.com'
Subject: FYI

This is ________. I’m a long time VIP customer.

The new brisnet web site has been a problem for me. My software had a downloader built-in ( JCapper). Everything worked great for many, many, years. Not anymore.

This morning the account reset would not work. Someone at BRIS had to reset. I was on the phone for 3o minutes just on hold.

My credit card used to be charged at the end of the month, one time charge monthly. Now the card is charged per checkout.

My order of 7 DRF style cards for today went through with 3 cards and rejected with 4 cards. I just received a call from the credit card company saying there was fraudulent activity on my credit card because of these daily small charges for the PP files single ($.80). I can’t live with this brisnet accounting change.

I’m not happy about these changes and the way they have affected me today. Changing to Handicappers Data Warehouse for data downloads is an option for me.

I’m considering dropping my Twin Spires online Account as well. I know brisnet and Twin Spires have a relationship under Churchdowns. Inc.. I spoke with ______(private)
JDL is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)