Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: New Brisnet
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2016, 07:50 PM   #11
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff P
Their new site also prevents the Brisnet File Downloader I created for JCapper from providing a machine assist to paying Brisnet customers who had been using it all these years to download .mcp and .drf single format files from the Brisnet site.

I called them earlier today to ask if there was any way they'd consider making the previous download page available. They told me the answer was "No."

I also asked them if they planned to do similar site changes to Brisnet Supertote. Here, they told me the answer was "No BUT..."

They went on to explain that their plans are to eventually integrate Super Tote into the Twinspires site...

Meaning that after they make the planned site changes for Super Tote: If you have a Twinspires account you'll still be able to access Super Tote.

But players that can't have a Twinspires account because of state residency reasons... Texas, Utah, Hawaii, Gerorgia, and others, etc...

THOSE players are going to lose the ability to access Super Tote once they finish all of the planned site changes.

Wonderful. Just wonderful.

-jp

What kind of business relationship do you have with BRIS?

Do you have a direct partnership agreement with them? Do you have a 3rd party agreement with them?
Lemon Drop Husker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)