Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 06:27 PM   #19
Red Knave
dGnr8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overlay
All sets are traceable in the (hopefully unlikely) event that any delays or other problems with delivery are encountered. Please notify me by PM if not received by the end of next week (allowing for the Federal holiday on Monday).
Thanks Overlay. As a Canadian, I likely won't see anything until at least the week after that but I will let you know if there are any issues. I'm looking forward to the material

Also
Quote:
Finally, I would like to say express my appreciation to PA, Jay Trotter, and Track Collector for all their work in the organizing, administering, and scoring of the Breeders' Cup Challenge, as well as all the other handicapping contests on PA. And a special thank you to Ted Craven of RDSS
Ditto and double ditto.

The takers get the honey, the givers sing the blues - Robin Trower, Too Rolling Stoned - 1974

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)