Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-09-2020, 05:22 PM   #111
GMB@BP

Quote:
Originally Posted by foregoforever View Post
For those that read the linked story earlier in the day, it has been updated in the past half hour with much more information. It provides a bit easier read than the original indictment.

One paragraph that caught my eye (emphasis mine):
The details of a phone conversation between Navarro and “operators of a racing stable in California, for whom Navarro is a trainer” were also released. Discussing the horse Nanoosh, one of the operators on the call was quoted as questioning whether Navarro was “giving them [the operator’s horses] all the s–t” asking later, “Is this horse jacked out? Is he on f–ing pills or are we just f–king-.” Navarro is alleged to have replied “Everything. He gets everything.” Individual 1 cuts short the discussion, saying, “You don’t have to tell me on the phone,” according to the indictment. In his most recent start, the registered owners of Nanoosh were Rockingham Ranch, Zayat Stables LLC and David L. Bernsen.
Individual 1 is not identified.
The Peter Miller/Rockingham Ranch horses always outperformed the other horses in his stable.

There are owners that dont give a shit about the horses they just want the wins, money, attention.

Last edited by GMB@BP; 03-09-2020 at 05:26 PM.
GMB@BP is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)