Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-16-2017, 07:18 PM   #2
GMB@BP

Quote:
Originally Posted by carterista View Post
This stupidity has no bounds, only cable companies screw their customers as much as the racing industry. What on earth prompts these Racing Secretaries to card Maiden races as final leg of P-4-5-6?

How am I supposed to bet into a blind pool of racing cripples Cal breds at Del Mar in Race 11. There are three bug boys in this race, trainers that come from Northern Cal boondocks, first time starters and horses bred as pleasure animals that should adorn someones lawn.

So I happened to listen to Steve Byk and he's interviewing Cavallo(sp?), the owner of Beach Patrol, who is boasting how he hit the rainbow six at Gulfstream when the pool was $16 million?

So I get it, I am supposed pad the pool for guys like Cavallo with deep pockets and inside information.

My days of playing verticals are coming to very quick end are going to be limited to sensible cards only designed to pad MY pocket and not some 'fat cat.'

So, if you are a racing secretary at Del Mar or Saratoga, I do hope that you step into horse manure in the backstretch.
this is nothing new, they always put the fullest field and most completely unpredictable race last....only been doing it for 20 years.
GMB@BP is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Tuscan Gold VS Catching Freedom