Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-23-2023, 02:00 PM   #11
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by myohmyjustify View Post
And I thought you were a little more smarter than all that.

DeSantis has NO SHOT against Trump and only if Trump drops dead and truly cannot run, that's the only way DeSantis jumps to head of the class.

But wait, even if that happens, then the GOP establishment will rally against him, too, maybe not as virulent as they went against Trump, but the GOP establishment simply will not support a populist.

Now since you're a numbers guy, this poll was conducted 5 days ago. Trump has a huge lead over DeSantis and he also leads over all of those polled combined!

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...ew-poll-finds/
learn to read the political room

zero shot?

you're in dreamland

That poll you cite is the first poll I've seen that puts Trump ahead by a significant margin...all other polls prior had DeSantis ahead or not very far behind.

So the poll you cite is probably an outlier and one of those "highly accurate" media polls we've all seen in recent years that gets it completely wrong (in the end) "by accident"

I have every reason to believe that polls will attempt to put Trump on top of Republicans...that's WHAT THEY WANT...reality is a different story, as has proven the case time and time again when it comes to "polls" over the last 5-10 years

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)