Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-24-2018, 09:44 AM   #22
Track Collector
Grinding at a Poker Table

I like Rillito park and would visit more often if it wasn't so far away (I live in Maryland), and there weren't so many other new track visits to get in. I am not positive, but I think I have visited 3 times for a total of 6 racing days. As Craig stated it is a very-well supported track by the local race fans who have constantly had to fight against the soccer folks who use the facility at other times and have wanted to remove the track and make it a full-time soccer facility. Fortuantely Mike Weiss and the Rillito Park Foundation have done a great job work out a compromise to see that racing continues, and I recall the current 5-year contract with the County still has 3 more years after this one.

My ADW (xpressbet) carries them and I try to handicap and wager (the thoroughbred) races on all the racing days. In addition to xpressbet, live video can be experienced on RTN! (This is the 2nd year now that Rillito Park beams their signal out.).

Love me some Rillito!!
Track Collector is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)