Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-17-2016, 09:10 AM   #1956
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

The "Say Hey" Kid

Played a pick-5 at CDX today..all because I happened to notice there was a horse named SAY HEY KID..and in a later race there a horse named MR CUB. Both rated highly so was interested an voila! a pick-5 from the 6th race to the 10th (and yes I checked--they DO IN FACT offer a pick-5).

Cice---(board member) another top power 1M+ scored in the last race yesterday @ CDX---I started looking for those after you mentioned it--TALES OF WAR $18 ... no handicapping at all.

Mr Reckless please check your email.
some people I swear

Back to my Say Hey story...everyone knows the SAY HEY KID is Willie Mays, right? Only If you're young, or not from this country, are the only two reasons
you don't know about Willie Mays. When I was a kid on the streets of Oakland, when Oakland was a real City with a Rec dept at every playground--they would take us to ballgames and such maybe once a year.
One year they piled us onto a bus and took us to Candlestick Park. Wouldn't you know it..on THIS VERY DAY...Mgr Herman Franks gave Willie the day off. You have to understand what a huge star Willie was-everyone in attendance was disappointed.
So we get into the bottom of the 9th....Giants were losing something like 8 to 1....all of a sudden it started out really low...then got louder and louder....SAY HEY ...WE WANT MAYS!...there was no reason for Willie to pinch hit, but the fans just wanted to see him come up one time.

Two outs bottom of the 9th....Jesus Alou leaves the on-deck circle..and out trots Willie---crowd went nuts! He didn't hit a home run, but at least he came out and batted because the fans wanted him to.

Anywayyyy....I think MR CUB was Ernie Banks? I'm not sure--was never a Cubs fan.

CDX

6TH GO GO ROCKET 6-1 @ anywhere near the ML---sold
7TH SEY HEY KID 5-2 right about here is where I started having visions of a pick-5

and here it is --->> :$1 Pick-5: 12 / 7 / 5,6 / 1,6 / 7,12
Bets: 8 Total: $8

Anyone else got any pick 4's ---pick-5's this isn't a selection board it's for "handicapping methods and spot play testing" so test your 'capping

I hate to start a wager like that with a couple singles......it's pretty obvious why.

I saw this one @ GGF

3RD RACE FORBIDDEN COMMAND 8-1 I like this trainer Jose Bautista--he does a few things really well. One move he enjoys is running on the turf--get some "legs" under his horse---then bring him back to poly. He's an amazing 5 for 8 with this maneuver--ROI $6.15

TOP-4 ABILITY--DEL MAR

6TH DARING DARLING 12-1

7TH MIZZEN GLORY 12-1

I did saver exactas in front of those two, as well

LOL..that's a lot of writing for a few wagers.

good luck today

-NCG

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most