Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: 49ers
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2022, 09:08 AM   #6
Inner Dirt

I used to be a 49er fan and was on their biggest fan website. When I moved to the East Coast I left my 49er fandom behind. I became a Redskin fan, but now I am mostly like a fan of the team or teams I have season bets on. I root for the Commanders in mean nothing games and when their winning is to my benefit. I made a division winner parlay Buff, Tenn, Phil, Minn, TB, and SF. I like those as it keeps you with a rooting interest in a lot of games and if you look at it as a weekly stake x 18 you don't have to put much up for a nice return.

I really started to hate the fan base and ran afoul of them when I predicted the league would quickly catch up with Colin Kaepernick, I was shocked he made it a year and a half before going down the drain. I am not a fanatic that watches game film over and over, but pick up on more than most because I played defense through college. I would tell these a-holes "watch this" and they would flat out deny what was obvious because it made Kap look bad. Most of that fan base is woke liberals so they said it was racism that made me rip on Kaepernick, that was about the last straw. Anyway Kaepernick is a one read wonder that stares down receivers. He really isn't good avoiding a rush in tight quarters, like learning how to step up in the pocket. He will feel pressure that isn't there and instantly roll right or left, when he does that his favorite target is the sideline route on the side he rolled to. His speed is also straight line speed and he is slow out of the break.

Oops, got carried away on my anti-Kap rant.

As for the Super Bowl I think the Championship games will be SF vs Phil and
Buff vs KC. Josh Allen is playing through an elbow injury, he obviously is not himself. Jalen Hurts is something, they will even put a spy on him and it doesn't stop him from making big gains with his legs. He also seems to improve as a passer every week.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)