Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-22-2022, 04:23 AM   #94
Poindexter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
You’re obviously passionately against COVID vaccinations. Though I admire your zeal I don’t share your concerns. Good luck bucking the system.
You just don't get it. There is a big picture and you are not seeing it. I am not talking just about covid vaccines. That is a big problem but the problem is far deeper than that. I am talking extreme government overreach designed to eliminate our freedom. I am talking corruption, deception, flat out lying and calling any information that counters the narrative misinformation or disinformation. Now we are seeing an escalation to the point they want to outlaw misinformation/disinformation when they are typically the purveyors of such. It is approaching the point where they will lie and if you counter with the truth they will lock you up or freeze your bank account. You ignore it all like it doesn't exist. It doesn't effect your life now and I know you are up there in age so maybe you will outlive it but the younger generation is in for an extremely rude awakening if we do not nip this in the bud. I don't see how we can prevent it when too many folks, like you, are living in a complete fog.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most