Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Ask a Trainer.
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 09:05 AM   #3
lamboguy

i am in the middle of trying to bring back a horse that was a complete mess. i had 2 different vets look at the horse and they told me that there is a torn muscle in between the horse's left front shoulder and chest. they both said there was nothing i could do about it. we went to work on the horse and found that the right rear end was out of line. we worked on the horse for 3 weeks and got her to release her tension. before we worked on her, the horse was so tangled up that she couldn't change leads. she is changing her lead right now, but her left front shoulder is still sore. we are going to try working on her muscle, if that doesn't work we are going to come up with the conclusion that she might have a hairline fracture and will need time off to heal. in today's world, that shoulder would either get tapped of get shock wave therapy. i never take that route.
lamboguy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)