Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-25-2022, 05:00 AM   #8
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
These boneheads get elected because the inner cities of the larger cities are packed with maggots that vote for whoever they're told to vote for. The most massive crime elements are camped there, so its only natural that one of their own would be in charge.
There's no remedy. The country has been reduced to a garbage dump where the masses concentrate. Illegals and prisoners will soon have the right to vote, thus compounding the problem.
What's a pitiful shame is that illegals are being bused and housed in the greatest of hotels, while just outside the homeless and legitimate citizens in dire need of help are ignored by the shitheads controlling these same cities.
i was thinking about you the other day because i hadn't seen a new post from you. i hope all is well and i'm sure glad to see you post something here.

in honor of seeing your post, i will give you one from Boston. we have a newly elected mayor here, she is a progressive. so we have an area in front of one of the big hospitals here that is nicknamed "methadone mile" this is about 2 blocks away from a methodone clinic on a big street called Massachusetts Ave. for years there were junkies that camp out in tents in front of The New England Medical Center, a place where people all over the world come to get treated. they had to walk over these junked up people in order to get inside the hospital. our new mayor made a promise that she was going to clean up the street. she hands out $500 gift cards to these people to move away. some people got 2 gift cards. they moved them 2 blocks south and surrounded them with Boston detail police. a detail policeman makes over $200 an hour. there are about 20 cops there at all times with their cruisers. Boston has a large disgusting river called the Charles, with plenty of Dirty water that they made a song out of, I love that Dirty Water, down by the banks of the river Charles. that river is full of river rats that make their way up into the sewers that connect all over town. for years the sewers were treated and baited to try to control the spread of rats throughout the city. she grabbed the money that was used for the baiting program for years to give junkies $500 gift cards and police details. i have never seen so many rats come out at night now. i bought a pellet rifle and nail about 5 of those suckers every night and throw them on the street so that the special people start complaining to the city once they get sick to their stomachs, because this bitch won't do anything.

lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.