Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-08-2019, 09:41 AM   #62
BlueChip@DRF
Random Numbers Generator

Location: In the grandstand looking under the seats for tickets or food
I swung for the fences in the 2018 Kentucky Derby and 2018 Belmont Stakes. None of my bets hit for those races, so chalk it up as a loss. Or the cost of entertainment.

The only other thing I play is the Super Bowl boxes. I played one sheet this year (5 boxes at $20/box) and hit 3Q/4Q and the reverses. I thought I was going to lose on that FG attempt and settle for the minor prizes.

Altogether, I made it on the plus side (2-1 payoff) with what I spent. Absolute luck. I had no faith in 3/3 knowing the offensive firepower of both teams.

Part of my superstition is to share a bit of your winnings with others for karmic reasons. So I bought bagels and several spreads (including lox) for our entire department (about 50 people). The bagels went like a cow walking into the Amazon river.... They were actually good bagels, hard to find a good ones outside of NYC, but these were as good as considering these were made in NJ.

Small winnings compared to what you guys hit, but I consider myself lucky. Hopefully the luck will rub off in this year's Derby.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)