Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: TimeformUS
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 07:17 PM   #53
MarcAtTimeformUS

I think this is my first post here in over 2 years? I've been busy, I swear.

A bunch of notes for now:

1) Once I resigned from DRF and started to put a team of innovators together, CJ was on the short list. We're obviously very fortunate to have him involved, as well as getting a group of people involved to help him do what he's always done: relentlessly improve his figures.

2) We're also incredibly fortunate to work with Timeform in England. When horses ship into the US, we've got the best shipper's info out there, bar none, and it's exclusive among US PP providers. What an honor to expand the Timeform brand into the US, with a team of guys across the US working on our product, and also working with key guys in England. Please note we're working to harmonize CJ's numbers on the Timeform Global scale, so you can compare a UK shipper to the numbers Craig gives. The methodologies are somewhat different (they don't have internal fractions over there, etc), but the harmonization is a big potential advantage for our players in races with shippers.

3) Capper Al, I've become decent at giving demos and I want to give you one next week, after we get through commercial launch. Please drop me a note if I can get 30-45 minutes of your time. I think you'll be pleased with what we're doing.

4) Everyone with any questions:

a) e-mail Support@TimeformUS.com and you'll get answers.

b) We have a ton of "how to" stuff up on our site, and more coming.

Start here:
http://timeformus.wordpress.com/2013...-is-different/

Or if you prefer a brief video, here:
http://timeformus.wordpress.com/2013...mus-com-video/

5) We're going to perpetually refine TimeformUS, just as you perpetually refine your approach as a horseplayer. The game demands it, and deserves it.

6) I think you're going to find our pricing pleasant and straightforward.

7) I think you'll find our product works really nicely on an iPad or an iPad Mini. That's part of our mission as well.

8) We're excited about synthesizing very coomplex info into a very easy-to-use, more visual approach. The pace projector is an expression of CJ's figures that we're really proud of, and if you're spending any of your own time and energy figuring out early pace scenarios, I think you'll grow to love what we offer here. I think we can match you or do better, and more importantly, save you a TON of time.

Ok, gotta go home and have dinner with the family. It's absolutely nuts with launch and I won't be a frequent presence here now, so I urge you to use the support e-mail I mentioned. Moreover, it's not our place to use PA to hype what we're building, though I know you guys must be curious. If you're a modern consumer of information wondering why racing data often doesn't seem that modern, well, we're going to try to change that now.
MarcAtTimeformUS is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)