Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-23-2018, 10:18 PM   #32
AndyC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryBoyle View Post
Isn't it a littler too early to say he has clearly lost it? He is competing on tour. He hasn't won, sure, but he's had a few top 10/20s, right? If the qeustion is, is his problem mental or physical, it seems like a poor question. There are players who make a career out of the comeback he has had, right? Perhaps he is finished and it's physical or mental, but seems to me that it's likely shaking off rust or just a new norm of not standout golf, but still really good golf
Absolutely too early. He has lost it for now, but he might get it back. Tiger's mental skill and focus has been honed since he was 10 years old in competitive golf. I certainly will cut him him some slack being that he has had limited competitive rounds in the last 4 years. My point is simply that golf is a blend of physical and mental skills and that Tiger's game is not lacking on the physical side at this point.
AndyC is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement