Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-07-2016, 03:00 AM   #54
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkview_Pirate
Huge gap up tonight in the future, as The Hag appears to avoid jail (this week), and should win the election.

Assuming there's no major violence this week and The Hag pulls off the election victory, I think it makes for a great SHORT swing trade late in the week or sometime next week. As the elation of her victory wears off, and more traders realize the economy is still screwed, some of the move up should dissipate. And if the 25-30 point gap is still intact in the S&P from tonight's jump, that should make a nice target to close out the trade.....

Just my two cents. Which is probably what it's worth.
There will be huge trading moves these next few weeks, regardless of the election outcome.

This is why I mentioned earlier that it's best to build a position in a great company such as Gilead over a period of the next few months.

If the market skyrockets solely because of a Hillary win, it only demonstrates yet again that the financial markets are as corrupt as the US government and Central Bank.

Your opinions are worth much more than two cents, Park...
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)