Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Coliseum
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2018, 09:11 AM   #40
Suff
Beat up 💪

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj View Post
It is tricky. Most times, I'd see a slow pace, big final time win and figure overrated and probably overbet. But when it is a Baffert horse, it can be like beating your head against the wall. Just depends on what he is up against next out, but you never really know how they will react under tougher conditions until they face them.
I'm usually more interested in the next race at NYRA than I am in next years KD. I just happen to bite on this coliseum thread.

And I was lucky enough to end up getting $85 at 25-1 on Coliseum w/Bovada.
I also bet some Pegasus futures while I was in there.

I watched the replays of Mucho and Coliseum this morning. It was clear to me that the Coliseum was taken in hand after he broke well, and then ridden cautiously because he's been a *head case. But once he got settled and took a slight tap on shoulder, he showed up BIG. imho, he'd run circles around Mucho Gusto.

I'm set up at Gulfstream with seats for the Pegasus, so if you come down I have extra and got you if you want. They're paddock seats. North side in the shade.
Suff is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)