Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Match Up book
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2008, 04:35 PM   #448
jcrabboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanta
Just to keep things right.

1) He flew in a single prop plane to racetracks with a buddy of his named "Chicken Hawk" flying the plane

2) He drank Jack Daniels. Straight up with no ice and wasn't what you would call a "sipper".

3) He hit 3 pick 6's at Remington Park within a 3 week span on tickets costing $4.00.$8.00 and $8.00. When he hit the first 2 he went and bought a maxed out 4wd truck. Then when he hit the third one he traded that in for the beautiful custom Caddilac that sits in his garage today.
People who had an impact in your life don't really disappear after they pass. They remain in your heart and memories, held close and cherished. When I think of my friends or family who are no longer with me it usually makes me smile. I miss them, but really they are a part of who I am.

I hope this happens for you as well. Jim Bradshaw must have been a wonderful friend.

Jimmie
jcrabboy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most