Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-07-2017, 09:43 PM   #12
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfin66 View Post
It seems odd that the LVPD is requesting that the NFL investigate what they believe to be false allegations against their department. Isn't it the job of their department's internal affairs, or other independent police agency, to investigate the allegation against the department and make a determination as to whether the charges are valid. At yesterday's news conference, the LVPD Under Sheriff said that there would be a thorough investigation and that it would take time to review tape, interview witnesses, etc. Now they have apparently decided that Bennett is lying?
My guess... The LVPD wants Bennett to be subjected to the nfl's conduct policies. They know the nfl has the authority to punish a player when the law enforcement entities can't. See zeke Elliott.

I think the nfl not allowing Jerry jones to have the Cowboys wear a shield honoring fallen cops riled law enforcement types. Can't blame them myself

I think the police in this instance are pissed off at bennett's actions...before during and after the incident...just my guess.
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)