Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-07-2017, 10:52 AM   #2
Inner Dirt

From personal experience as someone in my youth who drove hot rods and at college age held lots of large parties I have had more than my fair share of interactions with police. I even had a gun pointed at me by a female officer while her partner searched my friend and I for weapons. That was at 16 when we were wrongly nabbed as hit and run suspects. I can say 100% of the time as a large young man who sometimes had a mouth on him I reaped what I had sown. Nice and respectful toward the police I got the same thing back, give them an attitude my experience was not pleasant.

I am a firm believer 99.999% of bad interactions with the police are the fault of the citizen. I had a father who was a cop, a wife beater and child abuser who used his position at the time to get away with things a normal citizen could not have. So I am not a pro cop guy by nature.

I think because of the fact anytime a white cop sneezes on a black person it is all over the news a lot of black people become unjustly afraid of police. Some people cannot see through the media bias. I believe this in itself can cause bad interaction between black people and the cops because of their initial attitude. How many times do black people always claim a white person would not have been stopped by police under the same circumstances?

Last edited by Inner Dirt; 09-07-2017 at 10:57 AM.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)