Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 07:52 AM   #1188
Indulto
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTM Al
And what do you bring? You copy articles that are quite easy to find on the net. Most of the time Seth at Equidaily has a link long before you do and without any of the twisted comments. You conveniantly only post those that advance your own agenda. And now you are bashing people who are actually here (I know as I said hello to him Friday night) and know something about the topic they are writing about. There is no new info in anything you have "written".
To paraphrase Steve Allen, “Your green dress matches your eyes.”

Once again you play fast and loose with the truth—Equidaily doesn’t “bother” to link to many pieces I find interesting. Of course he will bring Beyer and other big names to bear on a subject, but not many less-well-known sources.

So you think Beyer is advancing my agenda? And that my pointing out the irony in his logic is “bashing” him? You, who never passes up an opportunity to give a piece of your mind to turf writers you disagree with?

The next time you encounter he–whose-name-you-couldn’t –help-dropping, ask him why he hasn’t been out there defending his hero, Hayward, for almost 3 months.

What I bring is commentary by others as well as my own to promote discussion. All you bring is venom and reinforcement of your tag-team partner's "hands-over-ears" imitation of the "hear-no-evil" sapian.
Indulto is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Tuscan Gold VS Catching Freedom