Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-16-2008, 05:28 PM   #3
DeanT

I think it was ok for them to offer US tracks on the conditon that they do not accept US customers. No, they did not contribute to the pools.

If this is actually a plan to license them as an ADW, then I think they would get some nice volume. BF had 50,000 customers in 2003 and have increased by 20-25X since that time.

They are currently in Australia and there they offer some interesting things - a link to pools like any ADW and a link to the exchange betting platform as well.

Here is a look at their racing platform. It is quite innovative and bettors seem to enjoy the features. I think they are a lot like a Premier Turf Club, but they are not shackled with as many rules and fingers in the pie. Racing lets them do their own thing there.

I do not know if this link works in the States. It is their main racing page where you can bet, look at trainer and jockey stats through a searchable database, look at Timeform stuff for free, etc.

http://form.horseracing.betfair.com/
DeanT is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)