Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: The Cat Problem
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 05:08 PM   #82
jay68802

My parents live about 30 miles from me. One of the things I do 2 to 3 times a week, is stop by and see if they need anything done. Small things like changing light bulbs, running the trimmer, things that need done but when you use walkers to get around, are difficult. I arrived one afternoon and found my fathers truck parked in the driveway, and the garage door open. This was unusual, but not alarming. When approaching the garage, I could here my father cussing and saying "Get Out". I looked in the garage and my father was standing by the open side door, looking to his right by the freezer. He the moved slowly toward the freezer saying "Get Out". Then stopped by the freezer and was looking toward the open side door. I stepped farther into the garage so I could see what was happening. There was a possum in the garage, and when my father would move one way, the possum would calmly move in the other direction. When this happened again, I couldn't help but to start laughing. My father looked at me and said "Get this damn thing out of my garage!" and went inside. So, just for the fun of it, for his birthday I bought one of those "grabbers" used by people who can't bend over, and had a little engraved plaque mounted on it that said "Possum Catcher". He still has the grabber and uses it, but say's he still has not caught a possum with it.
jay68802 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)