Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-25-2018, 01:19 AM   #1654
trifecta

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMB@BP View Post
I think the worst part is, and a friend of mine involved with the connections texted me 10 seconds after the objection and said what you think, and my response was

"in new york, no way this comes down, in socal its a coin flip, in Philly god only knows how they view this".

The moral being there is no set way, everyone does it different, as bettors we are pretty much guessing what the local rules are and the tracks just do not do any favors for the bettor, just leave us frustrated.
Maybe this has already been discussed here, but couldn't the racing industry have a group of judges somewhere (like MLB has a group in New York, I believe, to review replays), and decide all objections/inquiries throughout the country, instead of leaving it up to stewards at the respective tracks?

Maybe that would be too many inquiries for one group to judge, so perhaps they could have one for each section of the country - east, midwest and west.

At least we might get some consistency.
trifecta is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement