Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 08:12 AM   #5088
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

www.pace-view.com --order today, you'll get it today

DAMMITTOHELL....I wrote this whole thing up about PACE-VIEW PRO-8...and forgot to hit "submit" so it's gone.

Anyway....PRO-8 IS NOW AVAILABLE. It consists of 4 plays: "LONE SPEED", "GOOD/BAD", the notorious "I-92"and for the hell of it--"BEST BETS"

It's intended to add to your arsenal. Some of the winners it produces will leave you scratching your head wondering how on earth did that horse win?

LONE SPEED--is not your father's lone speed play.

GOOD/BAD is....well how many times have you seen a trainer tip his hand, his horse runs a hell of a race but just misses at a nice price. The very next race--since he's blown his shot at a nice price--will run the worst race of his life. This is the essence of the GOOD/BAD play. Now today's he's getting a better price and may go for the win again. Very common practice---you'll see it regularly.

I-92 is interesting in that--the horse runs the fastest early pace--and his late pace is a minimum 92. I didn't pull that 92 out of my @$$...that is usually the cutoff point for winners.

BEST BETS ---you may go days without plays in the other categories--there is always a few best bets to use in exotics, or 4-1 or better, win bets.

Here's the good news...PACE-VIEW PRO-8 carries a price tag of $15.00. That barely covers expenses. For that price you can't afford not to have this in your spot play arsenal.

**btw....LEAH'S DREAM IS A BEST BET & LONE SPEED play @ Parx--they don't all win--but can't be ignored.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 09-16-2018 at 04:00 PM.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)