Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-26-2019, 10:11 AM   #17
clicknow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitro View Post
the HK racing information is way ahead when it comes to providing ALL aspects of their racing game, the horses, and those involved.
I remember my first exposure to HK racing and was amazed at all the information available........and realized how "lacking" the PPs I was used to dealing with were. I can get so much more information on a horse, their veterinary records, their weight (not just carried weight but actual body weight) for each race they have run,

and next to each race, right there, handy is completely video of every race the horse has run. Not just one, but multi angle view as well as the aerial video next to it! And every piece of equipment whether it be a shadow roll or ear plugs is noted. Sectional times, the "going" of the track, and "energy required" in the chart compared to the Speed Pro Energy, ------ they even have fitness ratings! and what the odds were for every race they were in, what paths they raced in during their races.........really, it's astonishing. A database miracle.

Then the speed map (likely positions after settling) sort of like TFUS pace pictures.

Dealing with U.S. PPs, I feel like I'm betting "blind" in comparison to the information I am able to get in HK about a horse.

It takes me a lot longer to cap a race because of all the information available, it's just a lot of information.

I'm somewhat convinced that people can't cap horses w/out Bris speed or BSF figures. Because otherwise, everything and anything you would want to know about a horse's entire past, as well as their present, is available.......and all for free.

(I esp. like the workout records, where "swimming" is always part of the workout, since all the horses swim in the pool for fitness). YOu would never see that here. LOL) I would love to visit their track and backside, etc.

I also like watching it. It's not like a quick post parade where you barely get to see the horses......you get to sit and look at them carefullly and closely, each one, for quite a long time, while the analyst remarks about them. Each horse is "showcased" so individually.

And finally, the video. Top notch. I can see the hairs on the horses from my LAPTOP!

Last edited by clicknow; 06-26-2019 at 10:14 AM.
clicknow is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)