Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-30-2017, 02:48 PM   #931
Handiman
BarelyWinning

Genoo,

I need more info. Did you download Version 10 along with the user guide and the 2 needed files?

If so, delete everything you have done and start over. Put the scales.txt and the analyst.flg files in the C:/handifiles folder you should have created. Take notepad and open scales.txt and make sure on top line it say woods and on second line right under woods it says fibonacci and if any different change the file to this configuration and then save it. Then open Analyst.flg file and make sure on top line there is a capital T and not a capital F. If there is an F change it to a T, save file and close it.

Now you can put the rest of the files, application and others bundled with it in the zip file into any folder you want. I would suggest you create a Handifast folder and put them in there. And then Walk through the user guide and see if that doesn't fix your problems.

Let me know,
Handi

Last edited by Handiman; 11-30-2017 at 02:50 PM.
Handiman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)