Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-10-2017, 03:23 PM   #13
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Exactly...and if that could happen, it could easily have happened that Hitler escaped. Lots of Nazis escaped...you mean to tell me the top Nazi of all time didn't get out?

Yeah...nobody had a camera back then to take a picture of Hitler's body...I know...I know...they took pictures of everything else, but nobody thought to take a picture of Hitler's dead body, the most celebrated picture of all time...no, they hurried up and burned his body...yeah right.

Come on people...
Assuming he escaped, it makes a lot of sense they would claim they had seen his dead body and burned it in order not be perceived as incompetently allowing him to escape and to bring a sense of closure to a war ravaged world.

The media is full of crap on virtually everything. They are basically an extension of all the corruption in Washington, the intelligence community, and elsewhere.

Do I think Sputnik is an unbaised source of accurate information?

Obviously not.

But the idea that I should believe the official story coming from government and the media on anything is just as laughable. That becomes more obvious by the day. The only question in my mind is how of it is incompetence and how much is a willful effort to misinform and mislead due to agenda.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)