Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-29-2021, 04:58 PM   #4
classhandicapper

Keep in mind I have no expertise in these matters, but I've listened to a lot of Dr Malone's concerns and then the rebuttals back. I'm going to do my best to explain it as I understand it, but please take it with a grain of salt.

1. Malone and others said that spike proteins are toxic, attach to cells, and do damage.

2. The pro vaccine group said they understood that, but in recent years they were able to modify the spike proteins generated by the vaccines so they no longer attach to cells and do damage. They added that they inject the vaccine into your muscle so the spike proteins are not circulating in your body anyway. They are in your shoulder. That's where the antibodies are generated.

3. Someone demonstrated that the new spike proteins may escape the shoulder muscle and sometimes get into your bloodstream (possibly because of injection error, but they are not sure)

4. From what I gather, the pro vaccine group said that if they sometimes escape, they are in insufficient numbers to do any real damage and get cleared by your system fairly quickly anyway.

5. Malone and others asked if anyone is sure the new spike proteins aren't also toxic.

6. From what I gather, the pro vaccine group did not say "We are sure they are not toxic". The answer was "There is no evidence they are toxic".

7. Malone and others asked if they are not toxic and very few are scaping the shoulder, why do we see signals of heart problems like myocarditis in young people, especially males, albeit very rare (and other less serious issues).

8. From what I gather, the pro vaccine group said "We do not know yet, but they are very rare cases and mild".

Malone's major objection is that there were risks that were not fully considered (like worse variants developing because of vaccinated break through cases), risks that are not fully understood yet, signals of potential heart issues, and they should have tested it much longer using the typical protocols instead of rushing it out. He would have limited it to high risks groups for now.

As far as VAERS data goes, the anti vaccine people point to all the reports of serious reactions and deaths in the system.

The pro vaccine people say the data is not a good control source, they are vaccinating hundreds of millions of people, people are extremely sensitive to reactions and reporting more than usual in this case, they are reviewing cases, and no one has demonstrated any links between the vaccine and the data beyond what they've already reported publicly.

I have been and continue to be on the 50 yard line.

I think the anti vaccine people are looking for problems, sometimes misinterpreting data, sometimes not fully understanding how the vaccine works and have strong biases.

I think the vaccine people have been and continue to be overly aggressive in rolling it out, are very arrogant, are taking risks they don't fully understand, and are not always 100% truthful about the risks.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most