Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-29-2015, 10:02 PM   #4
LottaKash

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMD4ME
Watch, the horsemen will talk the well intentioned politicians into increasing the takeout to 53% on 3/4/5 horse bets and 35% on 1-2 horse bets to cover the shortfall
Haha EMD, I wouldn't put that notion past those guys...

I really don't think that they get it....I truly believe that, that is the main reason (high takes) why the PA tracks have lost their way with the public..

I mean after awhile even the least astute player, will finally get it... And, it appears that is what seems to have happened... The players, especially the not so good ones, are/were going broke playing at those venues...

Too bad I always liked PA harness racing, the flats not so much...But in recent times, I no longer play the exotics just grind away via WP wagering...

If I ran another race jurisdiction, and I really cared about the sport, I would take a very close look at what is happening in Pennsylvania these days...

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)