Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Larry Hurley
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2015, 05:00 PM   #6
horseplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hjr1809
I was able to purchase a book by Hurley on Ebay called 'WOW+TOP'. Has anyone used this or any of his others? There was another book on ebay that I didn't win called something like 'Winning by the Numbers'.

Bought one of his "systems"' it was based on identifying patterns in the horses' lengths off the pace eg 6-4, 6-6, 5-3, 4-3 1/2 - horse running positions were 6,6,5,4 but he looked at the 4 lengths off followed by 6 lengths off but gaining then 3 lengths off this was one of his patterns ... regaining lengths lost .

If more than one horse qualified on patterns then you play the one going off at highest odds.

I lost interest it and never made money in the long run as with most of these systems.

I do remember his bankroll management system ... you budgeted yourself as if you were going to play all races on the card.

So with a 9 race card at 2$ per race your gambling bank roll is 18$ for the day ... if you have 6 horses lined up then divide 6 into 18 for 3$ bet for each horse .. if you only have 1 horse you bet the days' bank roll $18 on that horse.

A lot of playing methods use the pace lengths .. gaining pace lengths between the first 2 calls etc, loosing pace lengths then regaining them .. problem is there are a lot of horses in the race with these patterns.

Don't remember the name of the system
horseplayer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement