Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: TLG vs. CMOORE
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2009, 11:40 AM   #31
Light
Veteran

Mark

Your info about PP is one of the reasons I said in the other threads that A) TLG's picks suck and B) a black box can do what he does and better without all the analysis,time and effort.

The top rated PP did as well as TLG in my last study of 282 races from Aqu Innner. Invested $564,returned $522. Loss of $42 for a -7% ROI. The same as TLG had at Saratoga with all his headbutting with Crist,Beyer and Donovan.

Furthermore,there are other black boxes that can do better. PP had the poorest ROI of the black boxes I checked. For example,after selecting a suitable paceline for a horse, and betting the top Bris speed rating in a race from that Aqu inner study, returned $596, a +5% roi. The best was almost +11% playing the top Sartinized horse.

That study is obviously a bit too small in its sample to be written in stone, but you can get my point. ANYONE CAN BEAT TLG.

GO CMOORE. (Whobet impersonation not paid for)
Light is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)