Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-03-2022, 10:59 PM   #168
Cuffdaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
The more I read about Paul Pelosi the more I am impressed that at 82 and groggy from being awakened in the middle of the night he has a perfect memory of everything even after getting knocked out from a skull fracture.

He should sell whatever liquids he consumes mixed together as Paul Pelosi's Brain Tonic. Sell that on infomercials and make a fortune, he may have the recipe for a dementia cure.

If we aren't getting 100's of cubic feet of smoke blow up our ass, I don't know what is going on.

Not a neurologist, and I don't stay at Holiday Inns. I have enough personal experience, from one skull fracture, too many concussions to count,
happening to me and then observing others from playing football and boxing through college. When I got my cracked head, I drove 120 miles home and never remembered doing it. I woke up in the parking lot of Hollywood Park. My missing money, and the notes I had in the harness racing program made it obvious what happened. I was 18, not 82.

Girlfriend's sister who is 50 wakes up sitting in a rest area, confused on how she got there, she calls her husband for a ride. He takes her to the hospital, she doesn't even have a concussion. She has grass stained clothes, and a knot on her head. She had went to ride her horse she had boarded. She remembered nothing of that but was seen by the ranch owner that day. Putting the pieces together, the horse threw her. She managed to put the horse away and start driving home, while never remembering any of it, even a year later.

The story about Paul Pelosi is obviously full of falsehoods.
They have zero solutions to any issues we are facing, most of the issues were caused by their horrid policies. All they have left is these feeble attempts to sway votes with "threats to our democracy" events.
Cuffdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)