Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-22-2018, 08:02 PM   #13
exactorman2

Believe me, nobody wants to look at me either. TVG viewers will know they put a bag on my head when I was on air. Now that I am unemployable, I have shed the bag but still do wear my tights and cape and maintain my offbeat style and handicapping angles. The show both on TVG and the web was created to try and recreate the way I felt when I used to skip school and go to the track with my buddies. First and foremost, it was for fun. I never expected to make my living handicapping the races. But boy, was it the best time of my life. I created the 3000 mile couch so people like me would not feel that solitary existence that seemed to develop when ADWs came into being. I want people to feel that they are not alone, but rather just a group of pals sitting around, telling a few stories and having a fun day playing the races. I like to believe that The Exactorman Show on TVG and now on the web is more interactive than most. I do want people to get involved.

As for anyone else attempted this before, I have no idea. But succeed or fail, I will enjoy myself because there is no better way to spend the afternoon than sitting with your friends and playing the ponies.
exactorman2 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)