Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-03-2016, 09:48 AM   #22
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LottaKash
You are so right Ralph...

I worked for many years for a major oil company, and during that time I have had plenty of hands on and up close working knowledge of "pipelines"...

They literally crisscross this nation of ours, and without their presence, this nation would literally come to a standstill...

There are so many places in this country that are so far removed from any oil refinery... How does one suppose that they get their gasoline and heating oil without these vital pipelines ?...

The people protesting this new pipeline, I imagine, have no realistic clue about any of this...

Pipelines transfer millions and millions of Barrels of Petroleum products 24/7/365...
I do think libs have no clue how their McMansions are heated and their cars get from A to B. When they start driving buggies and use kerosene, I'll believe they put their actions where their mouths are.
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)