Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 09:45 AM   #7
DeltaLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by onefast99 View Post
Why would there be a workout for my horse? She just ran two weeks ago. Isn't it evident the surface change was a huge factor in her moving up. Also the huge favorite the 10 was 3/5 and won by 5 lengths. Just so you don't continue to think any fraud was in play here I bet zero on my horse and if she didn't finish at least 5th she was going to become my daughters riding horse. These are also bottom level maidens and based on the results longshots seem to be in play at both GPW and GP.
Nothing personal of course but this kind of transformation, especially within such a limited timespan is certainly suspicious as it generates the loss of huge amounts of betting dollars with the unpredicted outcome. It would had been different if there was some legitimate excuse for the recent bad race or a lengthy enough layoff that would have made it possible for the trainer to reverse the form of the horse; without any of these though, this racing behavior is really bad for the reputation of the sport which for its survival relies on the betting dollar.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)