Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-09-2016, 07:45 AM   #11
DeltaLover

EMD, as I told you yesterday night you should simply make the transition from M$ to linux. Ubuntu is more user friendly than windows and a much better operating system for many reasons: no need for antivirus, frequent updates, simpler architecture, open source culture and tons of free software. In this forum you will see some postings about people who try to stop the sun, wanting to continue using antiquated operating systems like windows 7 or even XP, simply because they are afraid to move ahead; this is a very bad mentality as technology is all about moving ahead and never looking back and those who fail to realize it are quickly transformed to dinosaurs struggling to keep up with innovation..

In this page you can see some of the laptops I have to recommend to you:

https://system76.com/laptops

If you need a bit more performance you will need some customization. The following is a box that I think it needs your needs at a low price:

We can always go through the customization process together of course...

Last edited by DeltaLover; 03-09-2016 at 07:46 AM.
DeltaLover is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)