Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-20-2021, 10:30 PM   #15
wilderness

headhawg,
Thanks.
One of the sub-directories (and following subs) contains approx, 65,000 files, while the other approx 85,000. (FWIW, Rtf, txt, jpg, tif, bmp, pdf, html, eml and perhaps a few more (I was very very careful in sifting through the file type elimination in the Win 10 configuration).

The number of files and the depth of directories could be the problem, but it is hard for me to imagine any such change/restriction would have taken place between Win XP Explorer and Win 10 Explorer.

Some software's do include a file number and depth restrictions and/or configuration to change, but again, it worked fine in XP.

I've be dependent upon locating JPG file names for retrieval/sharing with others inquires for approx., twenty years and besides being frustrated with the short coming, it's a major blow as a failure to assist others.

Many thanks.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Tuscan Gold VS Catching Freedom