View Single Post
Old 04-30-2018, 08:11 PM   #67
LoneF
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMB@BP View Post
media, and I dont mean blogger.

just link the article, I will read it.

I am looking for stuff like "many lengths better than this field", "would take a scenario thats tough to envision for this horse to lose", "propbably the most likely winner we have seen in this race in a long time"

you know, that kind of stuff.

Heck, find it on this board will be tough. Dont give me a speed figure that is lengths better, give me people writing he is an easy winner.
Just off the top of my head since I just read your post.

How about the guy who posted on here that Justify second race proved he was the premier stalker horse in the field and therefore the sure winner.

He based his theory off of the fact that a 90-1 career maiden went way too fast for his limited ability early in Justify second race so Mike Smith let that 90-1 go to the lead so when the horse predictably basically keels over on the track from exhaustion on the back stretch and Justify inherits the lead because he was the next horse up since the other 2 horses in the race also both career maidens were being saved for big stretch runs lol and in this guys mind that all proved Justify was the without a doubt top stalker style horse in the field.

Let’s ignore when in a Breeders cup race Mendelssohn stalked Breeders Cup quality horses than exploded in the stretch to win easy that doesn’t prove anything. The fact Justify passed a 90-1 career maiden after that horse almost passed out on the track is much more impressive lol.

Yeah the Justify hype is strong !!
LoneF is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)