Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 10:48 PM   #6
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

All in the pursuit of livelihoods for horsemen. Profits for businessmen. Entertainment for players. Humans are fleshy balls of contradictions...liberty, equality, fraternity, faith, hope and love...and KILL KILL KILL...you see these THINGS (animals) are not really FEELING beings are they...?

Neither are cows, pigs, chickens, fish...Horses are not sentient beings are they...? Horses are not children of god like the rest of mankind....there is a big difference...sure just keep telling ourselves the same ol stories...while we wolf another filet mignon down...the human culture is ANIMAL HELL, face it...and we are their tormentors...slaughterhouses are worse than nazi and soviet concentration camps...

...I personally cannot face the truth of it..I like my steaks as much as the other guy....it’s all about exploitation, not even survival for mankind anymore...man is a vicious animal despite all the culture, the rationalizations...
VigorsTheGrey is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)