Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 04:53 PM   #21
raybo
EXCEL with SUPERFECTAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by windoor
I only whished I knew what this meant.

I always read your posts with great interest, but my eyes start to glaze over halfway through them. Kinda like my wife's does when I explain the finer points of new spot play I am working on.

She just's smiles and says, "Honey, can we go to the mall this evening?"

My Momma always told me I should stay in school, rather than pursue a career in construction. Maybe she was right after all?

Regards,

Windoor
Know what you mean regarding the "finer points". I get that type reaction at the coffee shop anytime I am asked about my handicapping. Over the years I have learned to side-step most inquiries. Now when someone asks me "How does your program work?", I ask "Do you really, really want to know, or are you just trying to make conversation?" They always give me that cocked head, puzzled look, that tells me to change the subject.

Another sure sign the subject needs to change is, after I've told them about manipulating the data, they ask "What data?".

Excel Spreadsheet Handicapping Forum

Charter Member: Horseplayers Association of North America

Last edited by raybo; 01-27-2012 at 04:57 PM.
raybo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)