Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 05:46 PM   #1
highnote

For PROGRAMMERS: links to tote pool data

It would be really helpful if people would post links to sites where tote data can be scraped or viewed. I've tried several over the years. The RacingChannel, Philly Park Phone Bet, and BRIS Supertote were the best. RC and PhoneBet closed my accounts because I am outside their jurisdiction and you can only view them if you log in. Supertote in HTML seems to have been discontinued. If it still exists please let us know!

I've tried DRF's tote feed, but it always seemed to be behind others. Maybe it has improved since the last time I tried a few months ago?

I've had some luck using this one and a log in is not required:

Code:
https://m.twinspires.com/php/fw/php_BRIS_BatchAPI/2.3/Tote/WPSFullPools?username=******&password=********&ip=********&affid=2800&affiliateId=2800&track=FL&type=Thoroughbred&race=7
You can change the Track Abbreviation and Race Number.

If you're doing Harness, you'll need to change the word Thoroughbred to whatever word they use for harness racing.

I'm not sure about Dog racing.

Also, you'll need to change WPSFullPools to the correct abbreviation for the other pools.

If I can find the key words for the other pools I'll post them here.

Any others you can post would be appreciated -- domestic or foreign.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 07-16-2018 at 05:57 PM.
highnote is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)