Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008, 06:54 PM   #18
wonatthewire1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
What stopped Obama from voluntarily joining the military? I must have missed that article.

Yes, Chickenhawk has been used in the past to describe those who never served (or "got out" of serving) in the military, and now command our armed forces and send our boys and girls into combat.

So, how does this description NOT fit Obama IF he were to become Commander-in-Chief? A guy who never served who will potentially be sending our boys and girls into harms way?

Sounds like a Chickenhawk to me....

You guys really don't get it that Obama has zero chance against McCain, do you? Unless McCain collapses somewhere and they catch it on video, there is no chance Obama wins....absolutely no chance. Bank it.

...when was he advocating that the USA would be "going" to war & he'd be sending them? That would be a "chicken hawk".

This is very confusing - I know that these wily politicians say a lot and a lot gets missed, but would you be so kind as to point out where he said that he was going to endorse an invasion or even a "puff out my chest sose youse is afraid" moment?

This is shaping up to be an election just as bad as every other one that I can remember - two empty suits.

wonatthewire1 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.