Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 08:33 AM   #4
burnsy
self medicated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss2002
I'm glad he was out of the exacta and trifecta too!!!
Me too! But seriously, i thought he would lose all along. Not that i'm "glad", i just handicapped the race and thought he was an underlay. The horses that showed up were just too good for him. Plus 8-5 was a ridiculous price....just like i said Wednesday or Thursday on the "bc, singles" thread. The horse was 14-1 last year against Drosselmeyer and Ruler on Ice, the horses that hit the board with him. This years field was better and with "real dirt" he was going to be in real trouble, especially at this distance. I used him in the pic for protection but was not surprised one bit by the results. Glad, is sort of the wrong term. I was glad with the results but i did not think this horse was worthy of the price he got. It was the usual hype and not a true evaluation of his OVERALL record or talent at this distance. IMO, the best you could of made him, was a saver, and thats what i'm glad about....once in a while.....i'm right.....and it pays. Of course, if Mucho Macho Man gets up....i get it all....but i'm not complaining on Monday morning either.

Last edited by burnsy; 11-05-2012 at 08:38 AM.
burnsy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)