Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Vegan Diet
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2018, 11:39 PM   #10
ElKabong

My wife and I started growing our own veggies in the back yard. Long story short, organic is so much better.

Having said that, I eat lean cuts of beef, chicken, fish and pork. No way I'd go vegan but that's me. The workouts I take in require a lot of protein to repair muscles. I take in two protein shakes per day, makes a lot of difference.

If you simply cut out sugar and grains from your eating plan you'll be amazed at how much more energy you'll have

I'll just add this, and be honest. It's amazing how differently people treat you when you're in good shape vs not. When I bet for a living I was between 45 and 50 yo, travelled a lot to Houston, San Antonio, Lafayette. Gained a few lbs eating food on the road. The difference in the way people treat you when you're in good shape vs not, both locally and on the road, is stark. When I got back in shape it was like night and day, the way people interact with you.
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)