Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Vegan Diet
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2018, 01:28 PM   #2
thaskalos

For the past year...I have subsisted solely on fruits, vegetables, lentils, beans, nuts...and Ezekiel bread. I used to eat wild-caught fish, but I cut that out too for the past year...as part of a personal "experiment". I also own a Vitamix blender...which I use to make fresh fruit/vegetable drinks morning and night.

To say that I feel great is an UNDERSTATEMENT. I never considered myself a "morning person"...but I now get out of bed in the morning feeling strong enough to knock down my house's walls with my bare hands...and I'm not kidding. So energetic have I been feeling lately...that I've converted a spare bedroom of my home into a personal gym, fully equipped with strength and endurance/building equipment...which I use daily. And, as a result, I am, at 56 years old, in better shape now than I can ever remember being.

Believe me...it's all a matter of "habit". A healthy habit is as hard to break as an unhealthy one. The trick is to stay with it long enough for the "habit" to form. The good thing about nutritional adjustments is that you FEEL the difference a lot quicker than you can see it in the mirror...and this gives you the needed encouragement to go on. But you have to START.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)