Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-21-2017, 01:59 PM   #20
turninforhome10

The SPA

Why I live as a horseplayer, "And they are off at Saratoga". So much tradition, so much challenge, so much reward for being right and alas, the graveyard of many a broken dream.
Today we have a fantastic card, decent data and a who's who of North American Horseracing.
Alive in the DD with after using the from the first in 2nd on a tri ticket. Ortiz brothers are poised to have the meet of their life and Chad Brown will always make the tote board cry. Starting the meet with 60.00 and looking to make my small bankroll stay alive throughout the meet. Cant play every race but some races will look like the best thing since sliced bread. A boutique meet in it's finest form it hearkens back to a day where the horse came first. Not slot fueled, no huge state bonus other than the great NY program that already exists., it exudes quality. For someone who has trained and owned, no greater honor other than the birth of child, could there be to winning a a stakes at the SPA. I digress.
The point of this thread is to try and establish, based on historical patterns, the expected off odds for the race, and using my Line Methods find flaws in the public opinion. The program I am using is rudimentary as far as the questions I can construct, but with 22 years of playing this great meet, I am pretty confident I have some good quality data going forward.
Looking at the 3rd
Looks like the best for condition. Nice odds
Maiden winner rules, no win
Fit, ready for sharp first turn.

Last edited by turninforhome10; 07-21-2017 at 02:10 PM.
turninforhome10 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)