Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-16-2022, 08:22 AM   #1077
azeri98

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilanesp View Post
I don't hate Baffert. FFS, I cashed a big ticket on his first BC race winner, Thirty Slews. I was excited when he moved over from quarter horse racing. I loved Silver Charm. Loved Game on Dude- and thought Baffert did an amazing job with him. Had no problem whatsoever with American Pharoah.

I'm not anti-Baffert. But he stole the Triple Crown with Justify, and the sport conspired with him to let him do it. When the history of this era is written, that's going to be 1919 World Series-like in how it gets viewed.

As for I'll Have Another, I have my problems with O'Neill, but I praised him, in several fora, when he scratched him from the Belmont. That was a real injury.

But yes, Justify's injury was fake, in the sense that it was not something that would have stopped them from running the horse before he won the TC.
Do you have proof of your claims for either? You just sound like a conspiracy theorist. Baffert didn't steal anything. The same people who you say conspired with him to get Justify the Triple Crown are now trying to get rid of him. How does that work? Smarty Jones didn't race after the Belmont, neither did Big Brown who was trained by Dutrow who was banned for 10 years. There have been many drug cheats who have won TC races.
azeri98 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)