Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Urban Coyotes
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2019, 04:49 PM   #57
HalvOnHorseracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy the sage View Post
Let's see...I've tried/tasted/flat out eaten....rattlesnake, gopher turtle (before illegal), armadillo (before finding out they cause leprosy...perhaps that's my problem), soft shell turtle, squirrel (which was nasty), rabbit, duck, numerous other birds, gator, and of course plenty of different sea creatures....

and of course cat/rat at the chinese places...

No manatees or mermaids or coyotes, dogs, horse (did have goat & lamb tho),coons & possums ( we sold those....well it's the truth....is that racist...)

Back to the O.T.....coyotes breeding with feral dogs is becoming a big problem is some places....they're smarter and nastier...
What's a gopher turtle?

I've had turtle soup. I don't remember what I thought, although I did get it down.. I might not do it again though.

I was in Point Barrow, Alaska once. Some kind of festival was going on and among other things they were serving whale and "Eskimo Ice Cream." Eating whale was like eating rubber bands. The Eskimo ice cream was rendered reindeer fat, tiny pieces of reindeer and sugar. No ice. No cream. The taste was meh. I think the texture was kind of like I imagine candle wax would be. The people living in PB eat high fat diets because they need the calories when winter shows up. Fascinating place. Buildings are on stilts so that the heat from the building doesn't melt the permafrost.
HalvOnHorseracing is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)