Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-16-2018, 10:58 AM   #201
Suff
Beat up 💪

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj View Post
I really don't get why a few trainers worry about what analysts think or say. It is two completely different aspects of the sport. Trainers look at the horses one way, analysts look at them as wagering prospects. You'd think the trainers have more important things to worry about.

Anybody know what the specific race/horse they are talking about was?
I think there is an intrinsic battle about what types of horses that trainers get to train. Barclay Tagg, Shug, Brown, Pletcher get the Ivy Leagues and the lower tiers trainers get the community college grads.

Talking horses team knows whats in everybody's barns. I thought Ray Handle's horses ran above their pay grade at Saratoga. He had 12th of Never Land run really well at first out and 2nd out and looks like a good turf horse.

When I've seen Ray at the track or caught him on camera in the paddock or the winners circle, he gives off high intensity. It seems to me that he gives 100% and his horses punch above their weight class.
Suff is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)